ISL Associates Ltd was established in 1988, and works for both public and private sector clients, including development agencies, local authorities, and both residential and commercial developers.
Our key areas of expertise are:
Landscape & Visual Assessment
Our services range from conception through the research, feasibility and planning and master-planning stages, to design, contract and tender action, including long term management plans.
A consultant led approach to all projects is adopted to ensure a high standard of service and as a team the practice is managed in a style that allows full consideration and care to every project from start to finish. This includes projects where the practice has been lead consultant, and also where we have provided landscape design services within a consultant team structure.
We have particular skills and experience in urban design, housing, public parks, schools, recreational developments and team working.
The Practice provides Arboricultural Surveys and Arboricultural Impact Assessments in accordance with BS5837:2012, this service is essential where trees are present and early involvement can prevent later delays and costly redesigns.
The Practice provides Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA) services for Environmental Statements, including the production of high quality photo montages.
In addition to the above the Practice can also co-ordinate services of other related consultants such as Planning Supervisor, topographical surveying and ecology.
Range of Projects
The projects undertaken include the following range of schemes-
- New Build Housing projects scale 1-1000 dwellings.
- Social Housing.
- Sheltered Housing, Nursing Homes, Care Homes and Care Villages including Sensory & Dementia Gardens.
- Public Buildings, Schools, Fire Stations and Retail Centres.
- Business Parks and other commercial sites.
- Medical Centres and Doctor’s Surgeries.
- Retirement Villages.
- Cemeteries and Crematoria.
- Recreation projects including Playing Fields, Tennis Courts, Bowling Greens, Pitches, Children’s Play Areas and Multi Use Games Areas.
- Public Parks new and existing P.O.S. refurbish schemes.
- Wildlife Development Areas.
- Urban Regeneration, Town Centre and Gateway Projects.
- Landscape and Visual Assessment.
Summary of Clients
- Age Concern UK
- Brackley Investments
- Cannon Kirk Homes
- Cawrey Homes
- Caunton Engineering
- Galliford Try
- Grantham College
- GT Energy
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Leicester City Council
- Leicestershire County Council
- Leicestershire Police
- LIDL UK
- Linden Homes
- Loughborough University
- Loughborough Endowed Schools
- Matt Hampson Foundation
- Mercia Crematoria
- Midland Heart
- Nottingham City Council
- Nottingham University
- Nuneaton Borough Council
- Persimmon Homes
- Prime Life
- Rainbows Hospice, Loughborough
- RV Retirement Villages
- Rosemary Conley
- Sapcote Parish Council
- Staffordshire Fire and Rescue
- Stepnell Ltd
- Waterloo Housing Group
- Westleigh Partnership Homes
- William Davis Ltd